How to Write, Design & Promote an Ebook: A Complete Guide
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
- Das blutige Blockhaus (German Edition);
- 8 Questions You Must Know Before Getting Your New Website!
- África con un par: Tres años recorriendo África en bicicleta (Mosaw nº 2) (Spanish Edition).
- 27 Best Freelance Ebook Designers For Hire In November - Upwork™!
- Frühlingserwachen (Jahreswandel Tetralogie 1) (German Edition).
- Neuroscience Quick Review: Brain Structures and Functions.
FAQ Policy. About this book This book presents state-of-the-art research methods, results, and applications in social media and health research.
- Prairie Primer - Life Lessons from the American Prairie!
- A Simple Thing: A Novel!
- LEGAL STUFF.
- 2. Create engaging headlines.
Show all. Pages Guo, Yi et al.
Show next xx. Collection and assessment of branding elements: logo, icons, patterns, colours and graphics 4. Text integration 5.
Graphic design and content layout 6. Cover design 7. Final review 8.
Engage Your Readers With Interactive eBook Experiences
This service is for c reative entrepreneurs, life coaches, bloggers and experts who want to share knowledge with an online audience. This online self is presented in different ways, with diverse goals and aims in order to engage in different social media activities and to achieve desired outcomes. Whilst this may not be a real physical presence, that physicality is becoming increasingly replicated through photos, video, and ever-evolving ways of defining and describing the self online.
Moreover, individuals are using both PC-based and mobile-based social media as well as increasingly making use of photo and video editing tools to carefully craft and manipulate their online self. This book therefore explores current debates in Cyberpsychology, drawing on the most up-to-date theories and research to explore four main aspects of the social media experience communication, identity, presence and relationships.
User Account Log in Register Help.